Tired of spending boring nights together? Add some excitement and thrill with these romantic games for couples.
Don’t worry, none of these games are overly complicated! All you have to do is take a board game or other game that you are both already familiar with, then tweak the rules to turn it into a game for grown-ups!
Experiment and have fun! Only you can determine how the evening will end! Who knows…
One of these romantic games for couples could turn into a weekly ritual for you and your partner! 😉
Great Romantic Surprise Ideas – Games for Lovers
Here are my top 5 romantic games for lovers. Read through them, and pick one or two that will work for you and your partner tonight!
- 5- Remember those children games you used to play? Try this adult version of “hide and seek”. Play hide and seek in your home but add sexy consequences. Try playing with a flash light to add thrill and excitement. Once you spot your partner, come up with a prize: ask your partner to strip one piece of clothing, to reveal a secret fantasy, or anything else that can fill the night with romance and fun. Don’t forget to switch roles and repeat!
- 4- If you want your night to be more memorable, add costumes! You could use an old Halloween costume, make your own or even rent or purchase one just for a special evening together. Playboy bunnies, nurses, cowboys, uniforms, etc. Have fun and seduce your partner while acting like total strangers. You can even include lines from famous movies if you want!
- 3-If you don’t want to drain all your energy just yet, you can play romantic board games. Use regular board games like Snakes and Ladders… but this time, have different consequences: take off a piece of clothing when you land on a snake and kiss or receive an agreed-upon romantic actions when you land on a ladder. It could be a kiss, a shoulder massage, you name it! You can also try different board games with the same kind of romantic twist.
- 2- For a very romantic but mentally challenging evening together, play this fun quiz. On small pieces of paper, write simple questions related to your relationship. Here are a few good romantic ideas that you can use for questions:
- Fold these pieces of paper and place them in a bowl. Take turns and randomly pick a question from the bowl, state a consequence and answer it. If you are right, your partner has to deal with the consequence you stated, if you are wrong, you have to do it. Consequences can be simple or difficult, but they have to be romantic in nature: kiss, massage, recite a poem, take off a piece of clothing, etc.
- 1- This may be the very best among these romantic games for couples: play Truth or Dare with your partner to get him/her to reveal secrets about your relationship or his/her sexual fantasy or past experiences. Come up with very romantic answers for truth or romantic actions for dare to start your evening activities with fun, thrill and excitement!
More Romantic Games for Couples
These are just my top five romantic games for lovers. You too can come up with your own ideas on how to include romance in your nightly activities. You can even use other classic games like Rock, Paper, Scissors or Spin the Bottle.
Why not go to a novelty store and purchase something that will make your partner laugh? While you’re there, pick up some adult games or sexy novelty items too!
It’s fun to make time for these romantic games for couples! Your relationship deserves more romance, fun and excitement!
- Read Other Romantic Night Ideas for Adults
- Turn Your Bedroom Into a Romantic Setting
- Discover Other Romantic Games for Couples