Ahhh… Romantic weddings…. Aren’t they wonderful events to attend? They are so unique and exciting, especially if it’s you getting married!
But in order to plan the perfect wedding ceremony, there are many things to consider:
- Picking the right wedding dress amongst thousands of beautiful wedding dresses.
- Picking the right tuxedo for the groom.
- Picking the right bridesmaid dresses and tuxedos for the groomsmen.
- Picking the right romantic wedding ring.
- Finding the perfect flower girl.
- Finding the right location for the wedding ceremony.
- Picking the right time of year (and time of day!) for the wedding you want.
- Picking the perfect wedding cake.
- And that’s not to mention the wedding invitations, planning, seating arrangement, wedding gift registry, etc.
Planning Romantic and Memorable Weddings
The best advice you can get to help you plan your wedding is to ask for help! Many people will gladly volunteer:family, friends, your future husband! If you don’t agree with your friends and family’s views on the perfect wedding for you, avoid hurting their feeling and hire a wedding planner intead.
You can discuss your ideal romantic wedding with your planner and he/she will help you turn your dream into reality. Wedding planners will help you with all aspects of the wedding preparation, including picking the right photographer, recommendation wedding gift registries, romantic wedding venues in your area, etc.
You and your future life partner can make the wedding celebration feel more intimate by writing your own wedding vows. Why not aim at making them the most romantic wedding vows ever! Make sure to have a nice copy of your romantic vows framed for keepsake.
Romantic Gift for Weddings
While most people register for wedding gifts, not everyone gives their new life partner a gift. Wedding costs are extremely high these days, and giving each other a gift may seem a little too “over the top”, especially if the two of you are paying for the wedding. But why not give each other an inexpensive yet really romantic gift?
It will be the romantic wedding gift you will remember for the rest if your life. Pick something that has personal meaning. You can choose something that reminds you of your first date, the first time he asked you out, your first kiss, etc.
- You might consider giving a scrapbook that is only half-filled with memories of your relationship so far with the promise to keep creating more romantic memories for the rest of your life.
- If you aren’t too crafty, you can buy a beautiful box and turn it into a treasure box. Place a few items like a rock from the time you went to the beach together, a postcard you sent him, a photo booth picture of the two of you, etc. Look back at your relationship so far and pick a few romantic items and place them in there. When you give it, promise to never stop being romantic.
More on Romantic Weddings and Marriages
Here is a variety of poems for your wedding that you may share with your spouse, guests, parents, and bridal party.