Need a romantic boost? The following romantic ideas will certainly help you create a romantic mood, no matter the season!
Use my ideas as a starting point, and add your personal touch based on what you know about your partner…
Being romantic is simple, especially when our changing weather offers so many possibilities!
Romantic Ideas for Fall
Autumn has to be my favorite (and most romantic) season! There’s something about the cooler air, the changing colors in the trees and having to wear warmer layers… Perhaps it’s because it gives me an official reason to cuddle up with my guy both outdoors and indoors!
If you want to create a romantic mood or give a romantic gift to your partner this fall, try the following romantic ideas:
- Go apple picking, pumpkin shopping or bargain hunting together. Explore your region and enjoy the sights it has to offer this season. Take pictures of the two of you raking leaves, sitting on a park bench or in other colorful settings. Fall creates the perfect canvas for romantic pictures!
- If you’re into sports, watch a football game together. You can also go cycling or jogging together (while you still can!) Not much of an active couple? Go for a romantic stroll together after dinner.
- With sunrise happening later in the morning and the sun setting shortly after dinner, it’s no longer difficult to enjoy beautiful sunrises and sunsets together. Take a warm thermos of coffee, tea, hot cider or hot chocolate with you and enjoy a romantic sunrise or sunset together.
- Looking for a romantic gift for fall? Pick something that you can do together, like tickets to a game, a show or even a movie. If your budget is a little higher, go on a romantic weekend getaway together. There are plenty of cozy Bed and Breakfasts that will allow you to spend time away from home and reignite the lust and passion in your relationship. Plan Your Next Romantic Getaway with BedandBreakfast.com.
Romantic Winter Gift Ideas
Winter can offer its challenges when it comes to finding romantic ideas, but don’t let the harsher climate drag you down!
Instead, use winter an as excuse to cuddle up and turn your home into an adult playground!
- Turn your bathroom into a private spa. Pour yourselves a romantic bubble bath, complete with essential oils and candles. If your tub isn’t big enough for two, pamper your partner one night, and let him/her pamper you the following night! Pour a warm bath for your partner, then bring him/her a warm towel, followed by a sensual massage in bed.
- If you have a sweet tooth, embrace it! Take your chocolate cravings into the bedroom! Try Kama Sutra Lover’s Dark Chocolate Raspberry Body Paint.
- If you’re both active and aren’t afraid of the cold, go skiing, snow-shoeing or snowboarding together. Don’t forget to enjoy some romantic après-ski near the fireplace once your time outdoors is over!
- Play board games together. Any old board game can be turned into a sex game by adding your own rules. Get some examples of adult games and evening ideas and let your imagination run wild!
- Share a romantic meal at home together like cheese fondue or enjoy your favorite comfort food followed by chocolate fondue for dessert.
Discover more romantic places and settings for fall and winter that won’t exceed your budget!
Best Romantic Ideas for Spring
Spring is all about new life, new beginnings, and fewer layers of clothing…
Try these romantic ideas this year:
- A bouquet of romantic flowers. Discover the meaning of various flowers and pick the ones that your partner will love!
- Take a romantic stroll along the waterfront, your local market or any other scenic part of town. Pick up a beautiful seashell, a pretty flower or purchase a little souvenir from a local shop and turn this item into a romantic memento. If you choose a fresh flower, you can preserve its beauty with a flower drying kit.
- Easter can be a wonderfully romantic holiday, whether you celebrate it for religious reasons or not. Go on an Easter egg hunt with your partner or use your Easter chocolate in a …romantic way this year!
- Enjoy the beautiful weather and fly kites together in a park or on the beach. Flying kites is a great way to incorporate some playful and romantic activities in your life, no matter your age!
Romantic Gifts and Ideas for Summer
Summer… It’s hot, the days are long and you have lots of opportunities to spend time outdoors together. Make the most of it by using one (or more) of these romantic ideas!
- Pick a gorgeous day and a quiet location for a romantic picnic together. You can even include some aphrodisiac foods in your menu and see what happens!
- Each year in August, those living in North America can enjoy The Perseids meteor shower. Assuming the sky is clear and you can access a quiet area away from city lights, these meteor showers offer the perfect romantic setting!
- Spend a day at the beach together, complete with a picnic, sexy swimsuits, and a few stolen kisses. If you can take a day off work during the week, you may be able to enjoy the beach during a less busy time, which would be more romantic.
- Go berry picking together. Depending on where you live, you should be able to find fresh strawberries, raspberries and blueberries at some point in the summer season. Although we’re not supposed to eat any while picking them, I always end up eating about half as much as what I take home with me! Fresh berries are delicious, and you can make a scrumptious dessert at home (if you don’t eat them all in the car on the way back!)
- There is something romantic about water… Would you go skinny dipping under the stars with your partner? Or would you prefer to read poetry to each other in a rowboat on a calm lake? How about hearing the waves crash on the beach while cuddling with your partner under the sun or stars?
- Make sure to take lots of pictures of you and your partner enjoying the summer weather together! Pick your favorite and have it professionally framed and offer it as a present to your partner on the last day of summer.