Relationships are fun, especially when you and your partner use romantic evening ideas to spice things up every now and then. If you need a little bit of help to get started, you should find lots of romantic ideas on this page.
Romantic Ideas for Couples
Are you looking for some romantic game ideas? There is plenty to choose from. You can make your own by altering the “rules” of the games you already own or you can buy some. Here are a few ideas:
- Use a silky eye mask as part of foreplay, to keep your partner on his/her toes… and to increase the physical sensation he/she feels. You know what they say about losing one sense…? The other ones are enhanced!
- Play a “board game” for adults: XXXopoly or Would You Rather…?: Love and Sex: Over 300 Amorously Absurd Dilemmas to Ponder
- Does your partner like to play the lottery? Take that pleasure into the bedroom with Sex Scratchers: 100 Sexy Lottery Tickets to Scratch and Win!
- You can also play an “adult” version of Truth or Dare: A Game of Passion.
Of course, there are plenty of games that do not require any equipment! Why not discuss your personal fantasies with your partner and try to act them out? You may find that discussing these fantasies will improve your relationship.
Romantic Bedroom Ideas
**for Adults Only**
If you’re looking for something truly fun, exciting and perhaps a little less common, these 100 Bedroom Ideas will blow your mind away. Here is an overview of the romantic evening ideas you’ll find in this ebook:
- A unique way to play with cards that will result in breathtaking climaxes.
- A game that starts in a restaurant and where your future sex actions are chosen based on the menu and words used by the waiter.
- A sex game that turns an ordinary, every day experience into 30 minutes of pulsating foreplay.
- A lingerie game that will have one of you begging for action by the time it is over.
- An indoor ball game that will have him rock hard and throbbing.
Read more about Mr. Romance, the expert behind 100 Bedroom Ideas and how it can change your relationship, increase your confidence and possibly even improve your orgasms!
He sure knows his romantic stuff. He’s been featured on Oprah!
Free Love Coupons
You can make your own “Love Coupons” that reflect each other’s romantic preferences. It’s an original solution to improving your sex life. Here are a few sample coupons that you can use or you can create your own.
Other Romantic Evening Ideas
I recommend the following articles:
- Discover Great Romantic Weekend Ideas
- Play Romantic Games for Adult Couples
- Turn Your Bedroom Into a Romantic Setting
- Plan Your Next Romantic Night Together
I’ll soon post more romantic evening ideas for couples on this page. In the mean time, feel free to explore the resources posted at the bottom of this page if you are looking to add more fun and passion in your relationship.