A romantic dinner would not work without the right romantic dinner recipes. You may already have your favorite romantic dinner recipe and I congratulate you if you do!
But mixing things up and trying new recipes from time to time can be a great way to spice up your love life! Keep reading and you’ll find great recipes to use for your next romantic date at home!
Romantic Dinner Recipes – Chicken Broth Fondue
There are many romantic dinner ideas out there, many of which are high in fat, sugar and/or overall calories. Here’s a tasty yet healthy recipe that will allow you to enjoy a romantic meal with your partner. You can view more information about this chicken broth fondue recipe here.
|1/2 lb||(225 g)||Chicken breast, skinless and boneless, per person|
|8 cups||(2 L)||Prepared chicken broth|
|1 cup||(250 mL)||Dry white wine|
|10||White mushrooms, medium|
- Pick 3 fondue dips and prepare them ahead of time. I recommend the honey mustard dip, the cocktail fondue dip and the Béarnaise fondue dip.
- Cut the chicken in 3/4-inch cubes and refrigerate.
- Wash the mushrooms and tomatoes.
- In a pot, bring the chicken broth and wine to a boil.
- Transfer to the fondue pot when the broth is boiling.
- Place the chicken, mushrooms, tomatoes and dips on the table and start eating!
- Place a piece of meat or vegetable on your fondue fork and place it in the pot. Wait a few minutes while it cooks. Transfer the cooked item to your plate. With a regular fork, dip the cooked meat, tomatoes and mushrooms in the dips and enjoy!
Romantic Dinner Recipes
Dark Chocolate Fondue
For every delicious and delightful main course recipe you should offer a tasty dessert to end your meal on a romantic note. Try this dark chocolate fondue recipe.
|3/4 cup||(180 mL)||Whipping Cream (35% fat)|
|12 oz||(340 g)||Dark chocolate, broken into small chunks|
|1 tsp||(5 mL)||Vanilla or your favorite liqueur (Bailey’s, Kahlúa, etc.)|
|Assorted bite-sized pieces of fresh fruit (banana slices, orange slices, strawberries, apple slices, etc.)|
- Light the candle for your fondue pot and pour the whipped cream into your dessert fondue pot. Don’t let it boil.
- Let the chocolate melt slowly while stirring constantly.
- Add the vanilla or liqueur of your choice.
- Dip pieces of fruit into the mixture.
Other Romantic Dinner Recipes
To turn these recipes into the perfect romantic dinner, make sure to decorate your dining room accordingly. Use candlesticks, dim the lights, get a good bottle of red wine and enjoy each bite!